Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thing18-Ning

I am feeling a little overwhelmed by Ning. I have already signed up for Classroom 2.0, but have been too busy with this class to spend any time looking at it. I have gotten several e-mails asking to be my friend or trying to get me to join in some research project. I find this to be more annoying than helpful. It feels like another form of junk mail. I am interested in meeting teachers who have the same passion as me like Skype users.

I feel like between blogs, wikis, and RSS feeds I already am being overloaded with information. I think I need time to process and experiment with what I have been exposed to in this class. Based on the blogs that I follow I will probably look to join in a specific social network focused on the Web 2.0 applications that I am using.

No comments:

Post a Comment